Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mostly Just Some Pictures

The week started off not so great for myself. I was diagnosed with both strep, and an ear infection. Thank God for antibiotics. They were truly inspired. I felt much better even just 24 hours after the shot, and continuously better with the daily prescription.

Grace didn't get sick, and thankfully neither did Joseph.


Grace still loves her Cozy Coupe. It's the first thing she goes for as soon as she steps outside.

Grace got her nails painted.

And toenails too. She loves these sandals, they are her first pick when it's time to put shoes on.

She attempted a daring escape through the broken screen window. She saw the neighbor girls playing and wanted so badly to join them.

Once outside she figured out the big girl scooter with no problems.

She helps unload groceries.

She feeds herself. Cornbread and leftover cabbage soup was a hit!

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the proof that Grace can climb out of her crib. This is the photo I snapped Sunday, the 9th, after walking into her room.

And lastly, the two little stray kitties that walked in my back door because they smelled boiling chicken that I was cooking for dinner. I gave them some of Senka's cat food, I smiled at the moment.

Little moments like this remind me of my mother. This weekend has been especially hard for me, but Joseph has been a truly terrific support.


No comments:

Post a Comment